Tuesday, 6 June 2017

let your life be a poem.

When I say be creative, I don’t mean you should all go and become great painters and great poets. 

I simply mean let your life be a painting, let your life be a poem.

—Osho

 

Krowji is  a collection of artists studios in Redruth, Cornwall.

They had an open day recently and I went along to see what they were up to.

Lots of people painting, some leather work, some glass work, some textile artists.

All of them had taken the step to pursue their interests by investing in a studio.

A couple of the artists were also offering art courses and I plan to go to them-one is using oil paints- a new medium for me, and the other using oil bars- again, something I have not played with yet. 

 

Some of the people in their studio were aloof and made no effort to interact, and some were very communicative...wonder who sold the most?

 

I guess they will all be in their studios again today, but not interrupted by the general public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment