Monday, 13 April 2015

A-Z challenge -K: Knowledge contains organizing power.

K- Knowledge Contains Organizing Power

Your past can never be changed but you can change your future by changing your actions today. 

(I wonder if simply changing actions without changing beliefs or vibrations will change anything)

If you counsel only with yourself, you can only make decisions based on what you already know.

 If you mastermind with wise people, you can now add their wisdom and experiences to your own. 

(yes, this seems to be a good idea. I have recently joined a Catherine Ponder study group.
I have also created a group here in Cornwall to focus on David Hawkins material)
 
You can now create your future rather than just accept it.

(First, accepting what is- that is important as resisting what is blocks our energy.
This is not the same as resignation though) 

 Knowledge brings about a new awareness from where it is possible to create new realities.

(that sounds wonderful)


Here are some ideas about what enjoying affluence could mean day to day. 
 
 
 
having material abundance
being free from money problems
enjoying business success
feeling financially secure
seeing your ventures flourish
having a run of good fortune
What is your idea about affluence? I would love to add to this list



6 comments:

  1. Hi Zannie,
    Thanks for visiting during the A-Z challenge. I've been giving your posts a look and they contain a lot to think about. A very thoughtful series. I think Knowledge is the key to everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately today knowledge is losing importance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to learn new things. To be alone most of the time, as I am, also keeps me from broadening my knowledge. I'm going to get out more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of what you've posted resonates with me, especially, "Knowledge brings about a new awareness from where it is possible to create new realities."

    Loved finding your blog. Thanks for chiming in on my Karma post today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. So agree with looking to others for knowledge, not just relying on what you think you might know. I don't think I have much to say about affluence; I tend to want to keep things simple and just be content with what I have :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete