Tuesday, 8 April 2014

G is for Giraffe

I have been interested in shamanic healing for nearly 2 decades. I completed a soul retrieval training in 1996 and feel very blessed to be following my calling with people all over the world. I have been interested in the qualities of different animals too. Do you know your power animal? I wonder if it is a giraffe. Working with their essence could be very powerful. Giraffe Essence- For developing the ability to see the terrain of one's life from an expanded, clear, and grounded perspective. Enhances spiritual expansion and vision while at the same time supporting one to experience this from a well grounded centre. Encourages looking out for the welfare of others and sticking one's neck out for the benefit of other. Is this last attribute a virtue though? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful blog, Zannie Rose! I came over as a minion of #teamDamyanti from the A-to-Z challenge and I love the look and topics of your blog. I would like to suggest that you add the A-to-Z badge found here http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/, so other participants can easily find you and enjoy your postings as well! Welcome, and I look forward to the rest of this challenge with you! Mary, aka Viola Fury and on Twitter @Viola Fury, http://www.homelesschroniclesintampa.blogspost.com

    ReplyDelete