Monday, 7 April 2014

F is for Follow

I joined Rock Choir a few weeks ago and there is a performance next week. We will be singing at Truro Arts festival. Of course I am way behind everyone else and I do want to join in. This means listening to/singing along with the tracks and watching the demos of the moves too..I just have to follow along don't I. One of the songs is Where you lead (I will follow). I already knew the lyrics and the tune so that was a help with the self study. I now understand why choirs watch their leader so intently...I will be following her moves with hawk eyes- she even sometimes gives clues to the first word of the next line..fingers crossed there is not a tall person in front of me in that marquee on 16th.

4 comments:

  1. I bet you can draw as well as sing. I read your coloring book post. I love metallic and glitter markers! Great you are having fun with them.

    Mary Montague Sikes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zannie! I know you will do wonderfully well. I love singing, also, and yes - watching our leader closely and following along is a delightful practice. Ohhh, how I wish I could hear your voice rising, rising, rising... oh, wait. I know I can - straight from your voice-heart to mine.

    I was so delighted to see your words on my post today.

    SO HAPPY!! Dancing around the room with happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great opportunity - best of luck on your performance and the rest of The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete